People talking.

*H A N A
Hey hey. Goes by the name of Hana or Izzah.
I'm sad and I post depressing shit most of the times. Tt kinda makes you think, kinda makes you cry. Read with warning. Some have left behind tears.
Leave if you hate what I write.
-That's me

Click click click to somewhere

Tumblr Facebook Twitter 2nd blog MY PAST

I cry alone on nights like this

Something to hear while reading x Another song to hear x

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“A V I E ”
June 2010 December 2010 October 2011 January 2012 February 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 June 2015 January 2016 May 2016 August 2016 September 2016 November 2016 January 2017 August 2017

Don't ever trust the devil bitch.
Sunday, March 3, 2013 || Sunday, March 03, 2013


the only way out of here, is the way I avoided for all my life. 

Have you ever felt numb and useless at times? As you lay there on your bed at night, thinking about how life treated you.. At times, things may go perfect and you finally feel happy. But after awhile, things start to go bad again and all you wanna do is cry and keep it all to yourself. 
I know how you feel, ive been there, ive done that.
But what you gotta know is that, you cant always keep things to yourself. I know, you feel invisible to everyone. I know you feel as if youre not good enough. But every one has their own personality. Everyone is special and weird in a good way.

Like there was this time.. I lost everything. From my close friends , to my parents trust to my crush. And guess what, i did what I would think i should do. I self harmed my body. The cuts on my body wasnt as bad as how life was treating me at that time. I was bullied, I was judged, i was a loser nobody likes. Up till now, i still am. But what i learnt, is that you should never care about what society thinks of you. If you like that certain thing, then go ahead and like it even though society thinks lowly of it. 
Because in the end, the only acceptance you need is yourself. You are who you are and no one has the rights to bring you down. If they are the ones who bully you, tease you, make fun of you, well, those assholes are stupid people. Just because they are 'popular' and 'cool' they think its fun to make fun of people who arent 'popular.' 
well, suck balls . You people can just rot in hell. Because of people like you , teenagers are self harming themselves more, and the number of suicide is increasing each year. You selfish freaks dont know because you guys are the ones who made them feel like shit and caused them to die. 
\
Those people are always being left alone in the dark because they have no one to lean on. They have no one to rant their feelings too. They are the lonely ones. They are the ones who need help. not you selfish bastards who complain when you dont have anyone to go out with. 

fuck you bastards, just fuck you. 

I love the broken ones, because I'm one of them. And I'm fucking proud of it, whore.