People talking.

*H A N A
Hey hey. Goes by the name of Hana or Izzah.
I'm sad and I post depressing shit most of the times. Tt kinda makes you think, kinda makes you cry. Read with warning. Some have left behind tears.
Leave if you hate what I write.
-That's me

Click click click to somewhere

Tumblr Facebook Twitter 2nd blog MY PAST

I cry alone on nights like this

Something to hear while reading x Another song to hear x

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“A V I E ”
June 2010 December 2010 October 2011 January 2012 February 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 June 2015 January 2016 May 2016 August 2016 September 2016 November 2016 January 2017 August 2017

You there,
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 || Wednesday, May 08, 2013

So what now. Are you gonna ignore for life now? 
I honestly have no idea why you are suddenly ignoring me. Is it because you hate me so much for nagging at you? You know its because I care. Oh wait, maybe you DONT know. Well now I'm telling now, I do care. And all I ever wanted you to be was happy. But I guess you don't need me now. I was just another person who just came and left. 
But I didn't leave. You did. 
Suddenly not replying my texts. Ignoring me. Opening my whatsapp and reading them, but never replied. Wow. You know what? I cried when you did that. Don't believe me? Then don't. Cos even if you asked any of my friends, only SHE will know. That one person, she helped me get over our friendship.
and hell yes it was hard. Hell yeah i cried. 
I don't even know why I even cried. I feel stupid because of that mistake. 
Maybe I took our friendship seriously, and you didn't. But who cares now? You don't even want to talk to me, and I have to get over it. 
I have to throw away the drawings I wanted to show you & the poems I wrote to cheer you up. 
Do you want me to delete your number too? I knows its hard for me, but its worth the shot. Since you don't give two shits about me. 

This aside, I still care about you. And I'll always be there to help. But there's no way you would find me now. Because you won't. I know it. You're so popular with everyone. I'm probably just another person.
All this while, I thought our friendship was doing okay. Well, I guess I thought wrong. 

Again, if you EVER need me(which you probably don't) , just text me. 
Because no matter how much disappointed I feel , I'll always be that person who accepts and listen to you no matter what happens. I may not be as religious as you, but I know Muhammad s.a.w was always there when his friends were in trouble. I want to be like him. 

Thanks for the memories, it was fun having you around.

too bad you don't feel the same way.