People talking.

*H A N A
Hey hey. Goes by the name of Hana or Izzah.
I'm sad and I post depressing shit most of the times. Tt kinda makes you think, kinda makes you cry. Read with warning. Some have left behind tears.
Leave if you hate what I write.
-That's me

Click click click to somewhere

Tumblr Facebook Twitter 2nd blog MY PAST

I cry alone on nights like this

Something to hear while reading x Another song to hear x

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“A V I E ”
June 2010 December 2010 October 2011 January 2012 February 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 June 2015 January 2016 May 2016 August 2016 September 2016 November 2016 January 2017 April 2017

scars
Friday, April 4, 2014 || Friday, April 04, 2014

Those scars on your wrists are the mark of the world
An ocean that's left you so torn
But remember the heart you brought into this world
The same one as when you were born


How confused you must be
Finding love in the blood that you bleed
But the truth is that I see
Why you say that 'it's hard to be me'
And we all make mistakes
Its not you, but this world you should hate
You're as beautiful as you were yesterday



And those tears in your eyes are the product of lies
You've been lead to believe that they're true
But remember the light you brought into this world
I promise it will get you through



How confused you must be
Finding love in the blood that you bleed
But the truth is that I see
Why you say that 'it's hard to be me'
And we all make mistakes
Its not you, but this world you should hate
You're as beautiful as you were yesterday
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lyrics to this song really.. gets to me. I don't know, but like.. Its real beautiful and with his voice, its like, dayum! I don't know guys, life has been getting to me and I can't seem to control my emotions anymore. I used to sleep so soundly at night, but like now, I will wake up in the middle of the night and.. think. I can't help it, it just happens. And it's fucking annoying because I don't wanna wake up sad the next morning. like asdfghjkl (thats my total reaction when I wake up at night)

I know, you guys always say how 'its hard to me.' and yes, I know it does. Cuz it will be hard being me too. But we live our own lives and no one can stand it aside from us. Because you were chosen with THAT life and they are chosen with another. No matter how sad or happy you are, there will be faith. 
I don't know what has gotten to me nowadays; why I'm feeling so moody and restless. 
Why I feel ugly and disgusting. But after thinking about it after awhile, I began to accept myself for who I am. I know, I ain't that beautiful, but if I don't believe in myself... Who will? 

Promise not to cry; promise not to cut. Promise to never feel sad anymore. 

Promises are meant to kept , isin't it? But why do we break it?

Keep on smillin and livin, little fighter.