People talking.

*H A N A
Hey hey. Goes by the name of Hana or Izzah.
I'm sad and I post depressing shit most of the times. Tt kinda makes you think, kinda makes you cry. Read with warning. Some have left behind tears.
Leave if you hate what I write.
-That's me

Click click click to somewhere

Tumblr Facebook Twitter 2nd blog MY PAST

I cry alone on nights like this

Something to hear while reading x Another song to hear x

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“A V I E ”
June 2010 December 2010 October 2011 January 2012 February 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 June 2015 January 2016 May 2016 August 2016 September 2016 November 2016 January 2017 August 2017

arms around me
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 || Tuesday, May 20, 2014

You know what's the happiest things in this world are? Seeing an old couple smiling, walking and holding hands. Seeing them kiss in the middle of nowhere just makes me wonder if these things will ever happen to me. When they laugh, it just makes me happy, no matter how ruined my day is. It makes me happy that they are together, and still happy, after all these years. Some of them still wear couple tees and its beautiful. You may think its weird seeing an old couple kissing by the bench at the park. but I think thats what you are supposed to call LOVE. Realizing that you cant live without each other and stay true to one another. That's what love is supposed to be. 

You know what's the second most happiest thing is? Falling in love. Sure, it may be an annoying to some, but I think, with the right person, its the most almost perfect thing ever. Falling in love, having someone to talk to when youre lonely at night, waking up to good morning texts and meeting up with the special someone. Can't you see, that no matter who you are, you tend to get lonely and WANT to find that certain someone? I'm not gunna lie, I wanna find someone too. but I just aint to interesting or pretty enough like all my other friends hahahaha. But what can I do except wait for my Prince Charming? I dont care whether he's stuck in the toilet bowl or smth, if its meant to be, then he'll come. If its not, then what can I do? hahahah seriously though. Life's not a fairytale. Its all about who you find in life and the people who can make you happy. One day, you'll be truly happy and you don't have to worry about not having a boyfriend or girlfriend. Because it doesnt matter.

It doesnt matter who you are and how you look like. Life's a bitch and it can kick you in the ass. But when its not an asshole, it can be nice too. Somehow, someday, youre bound to find someone who will love you as who you are. With or without make-up, with or without clothes and with or without your beautiful smile. 
Someone who will accept your perfect imperfections. 
Life can be a pain in the ass, but all you gotta do is wait.
Because good things takes time.